Polypropylene Film TORAYFAN™ Standard Grades
TORAYFAN™ is bi-axially oriented PP film that is the lightest among plastic films (specific gravity 0.91). TORAYFAN™ standard grades are high-performance films with excellent transparency, toughness, and easy release properties.
An extremely smooth film with a composition featuring minimal additives. It is widely used for industrial applications, such as for easy release, protection, paper used in the manufacturing process, etc.
- Tough film suitable for industrial materials thanks to its high tensile strength in both the vertical and horizontal directions due to its biaxial orientation.
- Extremely smooth film with a composition featuring minimal additives.
- Film that is difficult to damage and features excellent transparency and gloss.
- Moisture resistance
- Not affected by moisture as water vapor permeability is extremely low, making it difficult for the film to absorb moisture.
- Easy release
- The untreated surface displays the easy release characteristics of polypropylene.
- Electrical characteristics
- High insulation resistance and few insulation defects make it suitable for applications requiring a high level of reliability. Low dissipation factor suitable for high precision circuits and AC use.
- Light permeability
- OPP films have excellent UV transparency and are used in various applications.
- Since the matt type has an untreated matt surface, it exhibits easy release properties. By transferring the matt surface, a subdued, sophisticated surface appearance can be achieved.
- Easy release
- Slightly adhesive easy release film
- Easy release film for coating films
- Protective film
- Protective film for laminate processing
- Hot press protective film
- Lead film