Polypropylene Film TORAYFAN™ Print Lamination Grades for Heat Lamination
TORAYFAN™ print lamination grades for heat lamination are OPP films with adhesive resin layers. They are mainly used for adhering to paper.
By having Toray apply an adhesive layer to lamination grade film, processing efficiency can be greatly improved. Additionally, it is also an environmentally friendly film, as no solvent is used. By producing the product consistently from the original material to the adhesive layer coating, total quality can be guaranteed.
- Film that gives high gloss to paper prints, etc., and features excellent scratch resistance and blocking properties.
- Since launching in 1978, it has become the standard OOP matt film. The advanced matt tone gives a subdued and sophisticated surface appearance.
- Sack application
- Toray's proprietary technology allows for excellent adhesion on film surfaces, for a film that makes it possible to use quick-drying, mechanical adherence type adhesives for sack application.
- Publishing, commercial printing
- Various publications, books, covers for textbooks, etc.
- Paper bags such as shopping bags, etc.
- CDs, DVDs
- Cosmetics boxes
- Paper containers for household goods, etc.